Thursday, July 12, 2012

Heading Home






Our moose mascot is safely tucked in for his journey back home to New Hampshire. (That's his little head peeking out from Jason's backpack - a little furry Moose head that has been covered in hat and scarf and all kinds of other wonderful knitted warm goodies for kids at a local school near Deputy Susan Langle this next winter.  Good things knitted by some of the deputation while listening to testimony and argument this week - - made me wish at times that I knew how to knit!).   I have made notes all week about things I want to blog about, and will get to them when we actually get home.  With a shorter schedule this year for General Convention it was harder than ever to get the work done in front of us and also have time to do anything else (like blog, eat, sleep, catch up with old friends from seminary, etc). 

But I did want to put up links here to two of my favorite sermons from the Eucharists this week.  The first is from Bp. Michael Curry (Diocese of North Carolina).


The second sermon I recommend listening to is from the Rev. Mary Crist, of the Diocese of Los Angeles.

No comments:

Post a Comment